Metro Parking (M) Sdn Bhd merupakan syarikat pengurusan parkir professional memerlukan kekosongan segera untuk jawatan Eksekutif Operasi, gaji ditawarkan ialah RM1500-2500, Kelulusan sekurang-kurangnya Ijazah Pengurusan Perniagaan atau setaraf. Pengalaman
diantara 3-5 tahun. Bagi yang berminat sila baca keterangan lengkap di bawah;
EXECUTIVE – OPERATION (Kuala Lumpur)
RM 1500 – 2500
- To conduct car park audits, enforcing control and discipline amongst operations staff.
- Conducting regular car park visits to ensure that the company’s professional systems and standard are maintained.
- To taking care operations staff welfare and workplace conditions at the car parks.
- Monitor the cost effectiveness of the car park operations.
- Ensuring security cash control, cash in transit and banking procedures are adhered.
- Ensuring adequate control and purchasing and storing of new tickets, used tickets and receipts.
- To evaluate performance of car parks including their operation staffs.
- To be responsible for the financial integrity of all accounting record for car parks business operation.
- To promote a good image and reputation of the car parks and to protect the interest of the Company.
- To professionally liaise with all relevant government authorities and car parks owner.
- To professionally liaise with suppliers and equipment contractors.
- To assist in expanding the Company’s activities and market share in the identified areas.
- To assist in conducting development works by introducing Metro Parking, conduct feasibility surveys and submit proposal.
- To assist in recruitment of operations staff and make a recommendation to the Company.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Engeneering equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MICROSOFT OFFICE.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position..
- Pleasant personality with good interpersonal skills with all level of staffs
- Proactive, keen to learn and grow with the company
- Good leadership skills with disciplined and self motivated
Interested candidates are invited to apply online or fax their resume to:
Human Resources Department
Metro Parking (M) Sdn Bhd(213264-U)
Lot 1-4, 5th Floor, Blk B South,
Pusat Bandar Damansara,
50490 Kuala Lumpur,
Fax: 03-2094 1555
Executive Job Descriptions
Executive job positions are advertised quite a lot through different mediums like newspapers, magazines, radio, TV and the Internet. The main part of executive job descriptions is the functions that the executive is expected to perform, the roles and responsibilities, education and relevant experience of a candidate. These things and requirements vary from one individual to another and also differ from one job to another.
There are various kinds of executive positions that exist. Even in the same company, the type of executives working in it would differ and so would the executive job description for each of them.
The main accountability of an executive would depend on the type of company and what they are into. The job of the executive would also depend on whether the company is a service-oriented company, a business process company, a software company, product oriented company or a company that primarily caters to sales and target. These would determine whether the executive would be required to be stationary in the company office or he would be asked to move around quite a lot either in the town itself, across the country and even on the other side of the world.
Executive positions are some of the most important in any company. So much so that even the main job in any company is called the post of the Chief Executive Officer.
It is because of the various types of executive that an executive job description becomes very important. Often the job cannot be gauged just by reading the job title description. One has to read the whole executive job description so as to understand what the job entails, how much it pays and most important of all, does the job fit the description of what the person is looking for.
The other factors like annual income and key responsibilities depend on the type of job and the extent of experience that an executive has in his/her previous jobs.