Jobs Vacancy 2009 at Maybank Group Berhad
Maybank Group Berhad (Kumpulan Maybank) mempelawa warganegara Malaysia yang berminat dan berkelayakan untuk mengisi jawatan kosong eksekutif dan Perunding. Sila baca keterangan di bawah untuk maklumat lanjut:
We recognise that the single most important force in our organisation are our employees. Thanks to them, Maybank Group has now grown from domestic leadership to a strong regional presence. As we expand our already vast international network, we rely more than ever on the talent and energy of our employees. Join Maybank. Be the Power that moves us in the 21st century.
1. Trade Finance Relationship Executive
(Klang Valley & Kota Kinabalu)
- Promptly attend customers’ enquiries and requests pertaining to trade finance products and services
- Provide advisory services to customers on international trade governing rules i.e. UCP 500, URC 522, URR 525 and ISP 98
- Actively involve in advising customers on alternatives in conducting trade and financing to ensure customers are utilizing facilities within trade limit
- Perform necessary pre-processing activities prior routing to Trade Processing Centre for processing as well as preliminary data entry into TradeFlow system
- Adherence to the agreed turnaround time to ensure high quality customer service
- A recognized Degree
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in trade finance from banking environment
- Sound knowledge on international trade governing rules i.e. UCP 500, URC 522, URR 525 and ISP 98 will be an added advantage
- Excellent command of English with strong interpersonal and communication skills
2. Mortgage Consultant
(Klang Valley, Penang, Johor Bahru, Kuching & Kota Kinabalu)
- Identifying and acquiring new mortgage business to the Bank from primary and secondary market
- Meeting and exceeding the sales target set by the Bank
- Soliciting mortgage business referred by lawyers, real estate agents, housing developers and valuers
- Establishing and maintaining strong customer relationship and close contacts with business counterparts for referrals
- Ensuring compliance and consistency with internal Bank’s policy
- Attend to customer enquiries and follow up on mortgage loan application and documentation
- Minimum SPM with at least 1 year experience in mortgage sales
- Knowledgable and well versed in mortgage business
- Good contacts and rapport with solicitors and property developers will be an added advantage
- Presentable with good interpersonal, communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Self-starter, outgoing and sales-driven
- Must be mobile and possess own transport
- Positions offered are on contract basis
We offer competitive salary package plus benefits that will commensurate with qualification and experience. The first step to extraordinary success begins by sending your complete resume online to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 27 March 2009.
- Please indicate the position in the subject bar.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Tarikh Tutup: 27 March 2008