Jobs Vacancy as Technician at CIMB Bank
CIMB Investment Bank is the investment banking arm of CIMB Group. Our award-winning franchise is the cornerstone of the CIMB Group and we have a strong tradition of over three decades serving the investment banking needs of Malaysian corporations. While we are widely regarded as Malaysiaâ€™s leading investment bank, with the acquisition of CIMB-GK in 2005, we extended our investment banking footprint regionally.
Today, our investment banking products and services cover corporate advisory, corporate finance, equity markets, debt markets, research, private equity, real estate investment management, fund management as well as wealth management and private banking services. Our clients have the choice of conventional or Islamic products for all their investment banking requirements. With offices in Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Thailand, the UK and the US, we are well placed to serve our clients in Malaysia as well as regionally.
CIMB Investment Bank has a long history of creating trail-blazing and innovative solutions for our clients. The many awards that we have received is testimony to our drive and commitment to always doing our best to create value for our clients. That is why our clients can â€œBank on us to see beyondâ€.
- To assist Officer in executing preventive maintenance, breakdown and repair task for building mechanical & electrical systems
- To undertake and implement preventive, corrective, proactive facilities maintenance and cost reduction programs including sewerage/ waste treatment issues
- To ensure timely execution of all maintenance work in compliance with building by-laws and standard codes of mechanical and electrical practice
- To upkeep the building aesthetics and safety compliance
- To ensure a smooth and zero internal power and utilities interruption at all times
- To execute utilities projects efficiently, meeting datelines and at best cost
- To coordinate parallel activity, analyze and troubleshoot specific utilities problem to support critical production demand
-To manage and supervise speacialist contractor and outsourced Technical Support team
-To prepare and process all payment matters relating to building electrical and mechanical engineering services
-To keep and maintain a proper record and filing of documents for easy retrieval of information
-To undertake other duties relating to the unitâ€™s functions and objectives as may be directed by the superior from time to time
- Possess a Cert/ Diploma/ in Electrical/ M&E/ Mechanical Engineering/ Building Technology/ Construction Management or equivalent
- Must possess a minimum certificate Chargeman Grade A0/ PW4 by Suruhanjaya Tenaga
- Good knowledge in Mechanical Engineering, especially in heating, ventilating, air conditioning (HVAC), electrical engineering, building M&E infrastructure and facilities management
- Good knowledge of all laws governing building management and maintenance
- PC skills (MS Words/ MS Excel)
- Good communication and ability to work independently, possess good leadership and team player.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
deadline on 30-5-09