Felda Holdings Bhd kini membuka kekosongan untuk jawatan kosong sebagai Kerani di Semenanjung Malaysia. Bagi anda yang berminat sila baca keterangan lanjut yang disediakan dibawah.
Anda yang berjaya untuk ditempatkan di Felda Palm Industries Sdn Bhd. Jawatan kosong ini dibuka kepada semua warganegara Malaysia yang berkelayakan dan berminat untuk mengisi kekosongan jawatan berikut:
KERANI (SEMENANJUNG MALAYSIA)
- Memiliki SPM/STPM atau setaraf dengannya dengan mendapat minima 4 kredit termasuk subjek Bahasa Malaysia & Matematik. Calon-calon yang mempunyai kelulusan diploma yang diiktiraf dari institusi penggajian tinggi digalakkan memohon
- Mempunyai pengalaman bekerja minima 1 tahun dalam bidang berkaitan.
- Mampu berkomunikasi dengan baik.
- Boleh bekerja dengan pengawasan yang minimum.
- Mempunyai kemahiran menggunakan komputer.
Calon-calon yang berminat dipelawa menghantar surat permohonan berserta resume yang lengkap dengan menyatakan kelayakan, pengalaman kerja, salinan sijil-sijil (sijil akademik, kad pengenalan & sijil kelahiran), gaji semasa berserta sekeping gambar terbaru berukuran passport (t.d.)
*Hanya calon-calon yang disenarai pendek sahaja akan dipanggil untuk temuduga
Home-Based Part Time Work For Teachers
Due to insufficient salary, it is no wonder that part time work for teachers is readily sought after. This does not only involve those under the teaching profession, but with other disciplines as well. On the down side however, being a teacher is a full time job. And it obviously extends even outside the four corners of your classroom.
With that said how can instructors then have an alternative job? Is there really a part time work for teachers? If yes, what are they and where can mentors find it?
Such dilemma of finding other work, especially for full time educators is now made easy. Thanks to technology, there are already home-based part time works for everybody. Here are some lists that teachers can look and might consider for that added financial stability.
1. Home-based teaching. Teaching is not confined to a classroom. Now, it reaches as far as other countries and continents. These kinds of jobs need real teachers who would handle a specific subject for certain kinds of students. Mostly these are international students who do their studies at home. There are a handful of trusted web sites that cater to teachers like TutorVista and TeacherJobs. If accepted a specific lesson will be given and you need to record your lecture thru a webcam or a phone for a span of hours.
2. Home-based virtual assistant. With the advent of technology, home-based part time work for teachers is now trouble-free. There are companies in foreign countries that need assistants. These are mostly like secretary based jobs but not physically contained in an office. The work mainly consists of writing jobs, setting up appointments and researching on things in the Internet.
3. Home-based encoder or transcriptionists. This is another part time job any teacher can venture into. Data encoder and transcriptionists are two of the most highly available jobs in the Internet realm. As an encoder, you will be given sets of texts that you need to input in a web site or a system. As a transcriptionist, a recorded audio will be sent to you and you need to transcribe and submit. These are easy jobs in the first place and you would need not much training to be hired.
The jobs stated above are just the top three among the available work that any teacher can apply for. Just be cautious to look for companies or sites that offer legitimate ones. There are many online job sites that are trusted and offer assurance to any job seekers out there. Part time work for teachers are available in a multitude of places; you only need to be resourceful enough to look for that sought after second part time job.